The HuPho Web Site is an on-line web resource developed by the Molecular Genetics Group at the Department of Biology of the University of Rome Tor Vergata, to assist scientists in the task of recovering information about human phosphatases.
The web site is designed to retrieve information about 245 proteins either containing a phosphatase domain or experimentally characterized as regulatory subunits.
- Explore more than 2700 interactions from the "interactions" section using the Mentha applet.
- Browse 528 PDB structures using the integrated Jmol applet in the "structure" section.
- Identify in the Kegg and Reactome databases the pathways whose activities are modulated by phosphatses.
- Explore what is known about phosphatases and disease.
- Search and learn much more about this enzyme family!
HuPho: the human phosphatase portal